Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Waiting Again

Well Mum has had the biopsy results and its cancer. However she and Dad seem to think its not as serious as it might be (guess its all relative), apparently she's going to have a 10 minute chemo (not sure how often) but she won't lose her hair and she'll have to take some Hormonal tablets.

She seemed quite upbeat.... even Dad didn't sound as down as I thought (my Dad can find the negative in anything!).

I'll pop in later to see them and get more info.

Did I jump when the phone went!! Heart goes in mouth etc!!

Coming back from Holiday I discovered my House and contents was up for renewal. I KNOW I am paying through the nose and I've discovered how much I am paying through the nose. Not certain who I'll go with but it'll save enough for 4 nights DB&B in Norfolk. Ever practical.

7 comments:

nicola said...

Best wishes to your mum, pete

Cherrypie said...

www.confused.com

I saved a fortune. Worked for my breakdown cover too.

Fingers crossed for your mum x

Anonymous said...

Give your Mum my best wishes too, Pete. Thinking of you all.


Clever to save money and spend it doing what you enjoy!

C

Unknown said...

And please send my best wishes to your Mum too!

The Quacks of Life said...

thanks folks

Mum was resigned to it being cancer so she imagined them wanting to operate losing her hair etc. As it is she is relieved. As she said it would be best if it was clear but at least its not the nightmare scenario.

DH59 said...

Sorry to hear this news. Send her our wishes too.

Anonymous said...

Everythings crossed for your Mum! Sounds as if she has a great attitude and even better support around her.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.