Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Stuff

Well as I've lots of flexi time I shot off at lunchtime yesterday to take my little travelscope back for repair. Before anyone says anything I was in the office at 7:30 so leaving at 12:30 isn't too bad.

The bloke has sent it back to Nikon. I've heard there service is naff so it'll be a while lucky I'm not dependent on it. I'll slum it with my Leica!!

Well as it was still early I popped into Rye Meads. The reserve was quiet (naturally). Ducks coming into plumage. Teal numbers increasing. Little Grebes showing off, Snipe and Green Sandpiper present. Cormorants very entertaining.

1 comment:

flicker said...

Amazing, he's been away on holiday for a week, for about the 10th time this year, he's only back at work a day, and then he takes an afternoon off! And you want to retire Pete?? ;)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.