Sunday, July 23, 2006

Tuesday 18th July

After dinner the previous night i had sat on the decking enjoying a pint, a book and the sea breeze but when I returned to my room zonko!!

I woke up early and then went for a pre breakfast stroll around Titchwell and then on to Cley Marshes to see many of the birds I had already seen: Green Sandpiper, Dunlin, Ruff, Godwits, Avocets, loads of Marsh Harriers harrassing the waders. One landed in front of the hide and went for a stroll - very comical.

Also saw a Ruddy Shelduck um wonder how wild that is and I picked out some Yellow Legged Gulls. Its a flipping zoo along came a Black Swan which really irritated the Greylag!






On to Felbrigg Hall to enjoy the park and gardens.





















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back :-)

I have enjoyed looking at your pics, what a beautiful part of the country that is.

The Quacks of Life said...

Norfolk ah sigh. I want to retire there...

Anonymous said...

some jolly nice pics there Pete.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.