Monday, April 10, 2006

Who are you?

Why is it when you have lots of stuff to report on you can think of lots of other things to comment on. BUT, when you've been up to nowt you can think of nothing worth saying on anything!

Anyway last night I got thinking (No chuckling at the back!) and came up with two topics for blogging and then had a bright idea (you were warned!) why not write them up and save as drafts and publish when you are at a loss for things to blog!

What prompted this large amount of brainwave activity was getting a comment from Cherrypie (great blog by the way). I can understand how friends and mates can find out and read this blog but how did she find out about this rubbish?

Now it can be interesting to follow blog links (note to self - do this lunch time) but to the best of my knowledge none of the blogs linked to this one have a link to hers! So Cherrypie how did you find this here blog.

Still it is nice to think "strangers" are reading it and I hope enjoying it!! I think its rubbish but I am enjoying doing it.

Anyway as Diane and I know "there are no strangers, only friends we have yet to meet".




5 comments:

DH59 said...

Well, I was most amazed to have a comment from that same person, and then was even more amazed to see she'd posted on yours. A great mystery, and one I hope we get to the bottom of.

I was lost for ages following links from cherrypie's blog and so on from those. Some very funny people out there.

flicker said...

*sobs*, she didn't post on mine. :(
I knew I was wasting my time.

Pete, how do you get the links to other blogs to appear down the side anyhow? I have been through all the settings on mine and can't see how to do it for the life of me.

Cherrypie said...

I am a closet birder and I guess I was just naturally drawn to your flock.

I found Pete's site first, I think just from clicking Next Blog and his was the first one that was in English AND interested me. I then hopped over to Diane from there and just kept clicking onwards. I must have missed Flicker. I shall rectify that immediately.

You can never have too many friends. thank you for letting me play with you x

DH59 said...

That's quite amazing how you found our little gang, cherrypie.

I see Pete has added you to his list, and you have added us to yours, so I will go along and do the same on mine.

I hope we continue to entertain you. I'm sure I'll be looking in on your blog from time to time.

If ever you fancy a birding trip, you know who to contact.

Seany said...

Hi Pete! Just wanted to say thanks for dropping by my blog and this seems as good a place to post it as any!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.