Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tag you are it

cherrypie has tagged me. I must list six random things about myself, and then tag six more people. She has instructed me to "First post your six things, then you go to six other blogs and let them know they are tagged and to find the details on your blog."

I'm not sure I can think of 6 things about me that I am prepared to tell you..... but ok

  1. I've suffered from Gout since I was 20. "You can either have a strict diet or take tablets" pass me the pills.
  2. I was Harlow 30 minute chess champion. Well that's what the trophy says!!
  3. I once scored 230 at ten pin bowling.
  4. I sat behind Bill Oddie at a Julia Fordham concert. This was years before I got into birding.
  5. I once peed into a plastic bag and threw it out of the window - yuck - I was on a field trip and the other dorm was controlliing the lavs............
  6. I used to play the board game diplomacy by post!!
So, Now I've got to infect 6 other poor victims. Ok!

So Diane , Boo
Dave , Nic
Jan , Anna

5 comments:

Diane Viere said...

What an adventuresome life you lead! And you're creative to boot!

Loved learning more about you.

Diane

Boo said...

I'm not sure that there are six things worth knowing about me, but I may try later

Cherrypie said...

I don't think I'd have the patience for board games by post.

Thanks for doing that. I'm sure they become quite irksome. I had intended to sit down and write a Booker-worthy post last night but alas found myself telling the world about my mismatched body parts

Boo said...

That's not fair Pete! You have tagged the only people I know whom I could tag.

Not playing anymore!

The Birdman said...

Oh bum.

I guess I'm not allowed to tag back, or tag your tagees.

I'm not sure I know 6 people!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.