Monday, March 13, 2006

Sometimes my stupidity amazes me

Well only 1 thing could go wrong and that's movements. I shot into the office to put my fix in and found I had lost my migration privileges. ARGH!! Well eventually got that sorted and gave the users the nod to do movements. We even retested them in the user test system no problem.

and then

"Uh Pete I did the same one in production as we tried in test and it hasn't worked!!"

Damn. Presume the program wasn't refreshed. So refresh prog.

"try again"

"No same thing"

At this point I started to lose the will to live. Same programs and same data. Must work!!

Colleague - is there a related program that you have failed to migrate?
ME - no.

THINKS. Ok why is it saying that the movements incomplete? Looks at status monitor processing. RFX60200 controls property charged? I changed that in June it would have been put live then. Hang on did I put it to prod last June? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Migrate program and ...... all is right with the world.

What a twat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would be helpful if you reverted to English!!
Last sentence has a point though ;))

nicola said...

Poor pete dont listen to meanie dawn!

Anonymous said...

lol, the best laid plans.....

Boo said...

lol, the best laid plans...

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.