Friday, March 17, 2006

It has arrived

Gosh my new laptop has arrived!! I was sitting at my desk and security brought it through!!

Well I am impressed. I ordered it Tuesday afternoon and the thing turned up late last night!

Anyway it has been switched on and looks to be fine. I will be installing broadband tonight. I'll also be connecting a mouse. The old PC can't be consigned to the dustbin of history yet as it has the software to connect me to work so I'm waiting for my support laptop.

Two laptops will certainly free up some space in the 4th bedroom/office and also will be handy when I'm on call but not at home.

4 comments:

Boo said...

YAY! for new laptop, however, don't consign the old pc to the skip as yet, it will be a useful back up!

The Quacks of Life said...

No I'll put it in the loft for emergencies.

will be interesting to see how it performs.

nicola said...

Yay new laptop I like new toys!!

nicola said...

OOOOOO 4 Bedrooms!!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.